Consultancy and Engineering
ASEC, the experienced and independent consultant
Cement and energy projects involve significant investments. Construction delays and design defects are quite costly. Independent from equipment suppliers and EPC contractors, ASEC prides itself to be the consultant of choice for more than 500 projects.
- Project identification "General Concept"
- Feasibility study & project evaluation
- Revise quarry raw materials study
- Project technical specification of process and equipment
- Project technical specification: civil, construction and road works
- Detailed engineering of technical process
- Preparation of tender documents for equipment supply
- Preparation of tender documents for civil, construction and other
- Assisting in EPC contract short-listing
- Tender evaluation of EPC offers, contract negotiations and signing
- General project management
- Supervision of execution, construction, erection and electrical works
- Review of suppliers' technical specifications & drawings
- Inspection of materials
- Follow-up on equipment, machinery and structure fabrication
- Inspection of fabrication
Engineering & consultancy for greenfield projects
ASEC has consulted for 33 cement greenfield projects locally & overseas. We take pride in consulting for Beni Suef Cement complex in Upper Egypt, the largest cement project in its time, inaugurated in 2018.
The project comprises six production lines all constructed and commissioned simultaneously.
- Supervising commissioning projects
- Client representation during project closure with various vendors
- Punch list and project documentation.
A Unique Record
Alternative fuel projects
Shifting to alternative fuel has been an unavoidable choice amid the surge in fossil fuel cost. ASEC extends its consultancy and engineering support to fuel conversion projects spanning design, fabrication and installation of complete alternative fuel systems in cement plants.
Moreover, our engineering support undertakes critical process modifications to ensure conformity to the new fuel system and general de-bottlenecking of the conversion process.
Technical audits and studies
In a relentless quest for operational efficiency, plants' owners seek plants inspection and technical evaluation to identify areas of deficiencies in safety
cess, quality measures and laboratory equipment procedures, production assessment, mechanical and electrical equipment's evaluation and maintenance system; in addition to preventive maintenance procedures.
ASEC team performs complete technical audits of process, people and equipment, and provides owners with comprehensive reports including the recommended solutions to their findings.